All about the Fletcher Area Business Association (FABA)
Who is FABA?
The Fletcher Area Business Association (FABA) is a nonprofit organization with members comprised of Fletcher and surrounding area businesses. Each business member provides a representative, or contact person, which makes up the general membership body of FABA, The FABA Board and Board Committees are made up of all volunteers from this membership body.
The Fletcher Area Business Association operates under an Executive Committee comprised of the elected officers: President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
What does FABA do?
FABA was created to provide:
- A common voice to address local area business issues.
- An information and educational resource for new and existing businesses.
- Support for local economic and business development.
- A pleasant environment for effective networking opportunities among our members.
Over time, the Fletcher Area Business Association has evolved into more than just a member’s organization. Today, in addition to our initial goals, we now:
- Actively promote our local businesses to the general public through this website and other advertising media.
- Offer the public the opportunity to meet face to face with our business members at our annual FABA Business Expo.
- Host functions and participate in community projects, in support of our non business organization members, that are a benefit the local community.
What are the goals of the FABA Membership?
FABA members enthusiastically participate in, and support, various activities as a means to achieve the intent of our motto: “…growing business and beyond in Fletcher, North Carolina.”
FABA member businesses strive to provide the local community with the best business experiences possible and, as a result, are able to reap the rewards of having the local community support their businesses in return.
Summary of FABA Features that Equal Benefits
- FABA provides powerful networking opportunities
- Establish relationships with services offered by businesses you need
- Your FABA Website Listing includes photos, logo & full page write up
- Use the FABA logo on your Website and Printed Material
Who can Join FABA?
Any company, corporation, LLC, DBA, etc., doing business in the Fletcher, North Carolina area can join FABA. Your business does not have to be located within the Fletcher Town limits. If you do business in or around the Fletcher, North Carolina area we just ask that you be willing to support economic and business activities as a means to grow your business and the businesses of your fellow FABA members.
Membership dues are $100 for the first year, and $125 each year thereafter. Dues are pro-rated based on the quarter of the first year (only) in which you join. Annual renewal dues are invoiced in December and are due by January 31st. If annual dues are not received by February 1st, the delinquent member’s profile page will no longer appear on this website. However, a membership and the appearance of the profile page, may be reinstated at any time simply by paying the current year’s annual dues.